.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

04 février 2006

The Female Warrior From Norway

I love anonymous posters! This one signs herself «the female warrior from Norway» but is too cowardly to include a name, blog or email address. She was commenting on my post of 1 February Norway apologises over Muhammad cartoons, and she had this to say, «That is none of your business. We are not slaves of the USA.»

If «she» (I suspect a jihadist swine, hiding under a Norwegian woman's skirts!) is checking back, I would like to say this: I never implied that Norway was a slave of the USA. In fact, interestingly enough, the dhimmis in the Bush Administration are defending the jihadists' terrorism on this subject and calling on Europe to aplologise! As one whose first and foremost loyalty (after my Catholic Faith) is to the Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation which created Europe, my concern is Europe. I see the dhimmis caving in to the jihadists as the beginning of the end for European civilisation. However, I am an optimist. I have no doubt that the people of Europe will wake up, turn their dhimmi governments out of office (hopefully beginning in Norway!) and elect ones that will defend Europe! So to «the female warrior from Norway» I say, if you are indeed a Norwegian and not a jihadist mole attempting to destry Norway, look to your history, look to your culture and join the The New Crusade against Islam! Muslims out of Europe!