.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

15 août 2006

Oath

I have been asked in the combox for a copy of the Oath I took. Here it is. (And Supporter, please email me since I accidentally deleted your email address!)

"I, Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm., with the entire Court of Heaven as my witness, promise on my faith that I will in the future be faithful to Monseigneur le prince Louis, duc d'Anjou, de jure His Most Christian Majesty, Louis XX, by God's grace, King of France and Navarre and to his heirs under the fundamental laws of France, never cause him harm and will observe my homage to him completely against all persons in good faith and without deceit and I will do all in my power, by all legitimate means to restore him to the Throne of his forefathers. So help me God and the Saints and Martyrs of France."

3 Comments:

At 26/11/06 20:08, Anonymous Anonyme said...

i too am interested in the monarchies of old europe. and i believe that the french revolution was the work of the devil. but , exactly who is prince louis? is he a living descendant of the kings of france? thanks. tom dugan . columbus ohio

 
At 26/11/06 20:15, Blogger Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

Tom,

I hope you check back on this comment. If you have any questions, email me at jovan66102@gmail.com, but the short answer is, Monseigneur le prince Louis, le duc d'Anjou is the "Eldest Born" of the House of France. That is, he is the legitimate male heir, by the rules of Salic primogeniture, of Hugh Capet, St Louis IX and the Martyred King, Louis XVI. As such he lis the Legitimate King of France and Navarre today. Long live the King!!

 
At 9/5/08 11:51, Blogger francoise BOARDMAN said...

hi,
I too am interested in the future Christian crusade against the evil of the world and would like to serve the French King.
I am from France and have lived in England for 20 years.
please let me know how I can get involved. Thank you.
Francoise

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home