.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

30 juin 2006

EU Calls for Elimination of National Boundaries and State Veto on Criminal Matters

I know, I know! I've pounded on this drum ever since I started this blog. The EU, as it exists, must be destroyed. However, there is a personal reason. Twenty years ago, I was an ardent PanEuropean. I belonged to Aktion Österreich Europa, the Austrian section of the International PanEuropean Union, dedicated to an United Europe, "One, Christian and Traditional, from the Atlantic to the Urals." It was headed by a Furst v. Liechtenstein and had amongst its membership HIM Otto. It was through this connexion that HIM and his gracious consort stood sponsors for my daughter, Dominique. In the ensuing twenty years, I have seen the beautiful vision of Mollet, Adenauer and De Gasperi be hijacked by the anti-Catholic, anti-life left wing. This article shows yet another attempt to destroy what is left of Christendom. If this Satanic plan is accepted, Poland, Malta, Lithuania and those other States who wish to cling to their Catholic past will be stymied! DESTROY THE EU!!!

  • LifeSiteNews
  • 1 Comments:

    At 1/7/06 09:13, Blogger xavier said...

    Jovan:
    I agree.I'm so disgusted by the current EU direction. That's what happens when the fellow travellers and the displaced communists find a refuge. They kill off the good and sponsor the bad.

    Best to either start all over or develop a parallel panEuropean union

    xavier

     

    Enregistrer un commentaire

    << Home