.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

22 août 2006

Here's food for thought!

The signature file of a participant at the Fisheaters forum:

John XXIII has been arguing with St. Peter at the pearly gates.
"What do you mean I'm not on the list?" he asks.
"I'm sorry, my hands are tied," replied St. Peter, "You'll have to talk to the Holy Ghost."
"This is outrageous! I am Pope John XXIII! I called the Second Vatican Council!"
"The Second Vatican Council?" cried the Holy Ghost in astonishment, "You know, I was supposed to go to that!"

2 Comments:

At 23/8/06 15:35, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Outstanding!
That's great.

But you know, I think if the Holy Ghost had NOT been there,...*shudder*

 
At 23/8/06 21:36, Blogger Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

Lee,

You're right. God only knows (literally!) what might have happened!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home