.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

25 septembre 2006

Happy Anniversary to The New Crusade

It was one year ago today that I took my first steps into the blogosphere by posting an article by Pat Buchanan on The Fruit of Vatican II.

It has been an interesting year! The Danish cartoons (Buy Danish!!), the French riots and now the controversy over our Holy Father's Regensburg speech. I've blogged on all of this as well as subjects dealing with the breakdown of our Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and Culture. I have tended to concentrate on Europe because there are so many excellent Catholic blogs keeping a close eye on the US, but I have occasionally been so irritated that I post an American article.

I have been accused of using sources that my readers have already seen, but I like to think that I may have readers who are not familiar with all the sources and, that by using LifeSiteNews, etc., I may be introducing them to new readers.

I have no interntion of quitting! By God's grace, I will keep blogging on the gutter religion of the pædophile Muhammad (may he be damned eternally!), inspired by Allah, aka Shaitan or the Father of Lies, and his jihadist swine followers. I will continue to fight for the One, Holy, Roman, Catholic and Apostolic Faith in union with our most Holy Lord and Father, the Supreme Pontiff, Benedict XVI and I will keep plugging away for the Instauration of the Social Reign of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ the King and His Most Holy Mother our Queen, the victory of the Counter Revolution and the Restoration of Monseigneur le duc d'Anjou to the Throne of his forefathers as His Most Christian Majesty, Louis XX, King of France and Navarre. Along the way, I'll keep up my efforts to occasionally say something witty and amusing!

5 Comments:

At 25/9/06 17:34, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Keep up the Crusade; never let the buggers get you down.
KBO

 
At 25/9/06 18:21, Blogger Roy F. Moore said...

A Happy Birthday to The New Crusade from we at The Distributist Review! Ad multos annos!

 
At 25/9/06 20:01, Blogger Curmudgeon said...

Bon anniversaire, Jovan. I didn't realize you started after I did.

Listening out our Chaplain's 2003 sermon on Christ the King and crusing the net, and wishing you congratulations on your first year and best wishes for the next

Viva Cristo Rey!

 
At 28/9/06 07:19, Blogger Michael said...

Hey,

Just found your blog off of the B list! I have to say, I have had a great desire to start the 4th Crusade in real life... do you think it is possible? How many good Catholics do you know that would don the crusaders cross and fight for Christ? I don't know that many, which is a sad case today. As for me, I can't stand the muslims, they use every excuse to kill Christians, and yet they continue to get away with it. I remember that poor italian nun that was recently slain in somalia, her last words were "I forgive". Shot in the back 3 times by a rag head coward. What a shame. Keep on fighting, one day we actually might end up side by side on the front lines in another "El Sid" war and this time kill every last one of them!

 
At 28/9/06 14:54, Blogger Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

Of course, It will be the Xth Crusade! St Louis died during the IXth.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home