.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

19 novembre 2006

Love Letter to France and New Blog in Blogroll

A wonderful Love Letter to France posted at GalliaWatch. Read the letter and check out the blog!

GalliaWatch: Love Letter to France

2 Comments:

At 21/11/06 13:37, Blogger tiberge said...

To Jovan-Marya Weismiller

I received your comment via e-mail and had quite a time finding the original post. I finally found it by tracing you to this beautiful website! Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm glad you liked the "Love Letter" - it is one of my favorite posts so far.

I have never had a reader who pledged loyalty to the King of France! I find this fascinating. I don't understand much about it. Are you one of many? Has the King officially been recognized by branches of the Christian faith? I'm curious to learn more.

Would you mind if I published the oath to loyalty with a link to your website?

Best wishes,

Tiberge, administrator
Galliawatch

 
At 21/11/06 14:03, Blogger tiberge said...

In my previous comment I may have omitted a link back to my website:

http://galliawatch.blogspot.com

Also, you can send an e-mail to:

galliawatch@gmail.com

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home