.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

12 août 2007

My Apologies

To all my gentle readers (if I have any left!) I apologise for my disappearance from the 'net. When I last posted in January, I was (a) in the process of preparing to emigrate and (b) suffering a severe case of "blogger burnout!" I had been posting daily since September, 2005, with the exception of unwilling hiati when my computer crashed. The combination of the "burnout" and the stress of the coming move ganged up on me and I "went missing".

Well, I'm back, blogging from Edmonton, Alberta. I can't guarantee that I will get back to the level of commitment I had before, but I will try to blog on a regular basis. Now that my US Passport has arrived, I have the joy of the Canadian bureaucracy to look forward to as I begin the long journey to citizenship, starting with permanent residency and permission to work.

As a monarchist, it was moving that, just days after my arrival, I was present at the annual dinner of the Monday night cribbage club at the Royal Canadian Legion, Kingsway Branch, #175. We drank the Loyal Toast to HM Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada and sang the Royal Anthem (God save the Queen) as well as O, Canada. While my liege loyalty to His Most Christian Majesty, Louis XX remains unaffected, I'm glad to be living in a monarchy and I look forward to taking the Oath to Her Majesty upon becoming a citizen.

4 Comments:

At 13/8/07 03:33, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Good to see you're back.

 
At 13/8/07 07:17, Blogger James said...

Very nice to see you are posting again. Look forward to hearing more from you

 
At 18/8/07 11:15, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Glad I was able to convince you to post again my friend ;)

 
At 18/9/07 18:43, Anonymous Anonyme said...

MISSED YOU!

Glad your back.

Been thinking about moving up to Canada to escape the invasion down here in Texas; if I had the funds, I'd be there yesterday.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home