.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

18 octobre 2005

Umberto Eco On The Attack!

When I first saw this article "Islam, Middle East and Fascism " I was all ready to post it as a warning of where Islam inevitably leads. Then, as I started to read it, (Yes, I do read the articles I post!) I realised that it was a typical anti-religious, left-wing, revolutionary screed. I will post the link to the entire article at the bottom, but I want to comment on the quotes from Eco first.

You may read my comments at:

http://members.tripod.com/jm_weismiller/thenewcrusade/

The entire article with the application of his principles to Islam is available at the website of The Institute for the Secularisation of Islamic Society:

http://www.secularislam.org/articles/facism.htm