An hopeless move by liberal Anglicans (who swallowed the camel of priestesses, but strain at the gnat of "gay" bishops). However, I must ask why "(T)he Free Evangelical, Pentecostal, Baptist and Methodist Churches all stand to benefit from the Anglican disarray", with no mention of Rome or Orthodoxy. Every step the Anglicans take toward perdition has traditionally meant conversions to Rome or Constantinople. I myself stopped in Tsarigrad before accepting Roman Unity.
13 juin 2006
Who (or What) I am: My Professions of Faith and Loyalty
Qui êtes-vous ?
- Nom : Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.
- Lieu : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I'm 68, a Traditional Catholic, a Legitimist Royalist, the liegeman of HM Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada.
- I can give you a quick answer and say you’re stupi...
- Poland's leaders lean to the right
- Corpse-harvesting case drips horror
- Another Fruit of VaticanII
- Spanish Govt. funds gay conference on eve of papal...
- This is a Conservative?
- The Vatican Speaks Out On Life Issues
- His Eminence George, Cardinal Pell steps up war of...
- Poor Anglicanists...
- Kazakstan: Imams Have Criminal Records, Seek Only ...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike2.5 License.