By Joseph A. D'Agostino, an article pointing out that there is hope, since politicians are beginning to recognise the problems brought on by a falling birthrate.
15 juin 2006
Who (or What) I am: My Professions of Faith and Loyalty
Qui êtes-vous ?
- Nom : Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.
- Lieu : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I'm 68, a Traditional Catholic, a Legitimist Royalist, the liegeman of HM Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada.
- Fitzgerald: Who will save the monuments?
- Here’s How the Church of the Future is Experimenti...
- Miracle of John the Baptist's hand
- Anglicans face rift over gay clergy
- I can give you a quick answer and say you’re stupi...
- Poland's leaders lean to the right
- Corpse-harvesting case drips horror
- Another Fruit of VaticanII
- Spanish Govt. funds gay conference on eve of papal...
- This is a Conservative?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike2.5 License.