.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

20 juin 2006

A New Knighthood?

About a week ago I did a post on an article on Traditio et Radice by our Fellow Evil Trad W. Since, there has been a lot of discussion in a couple of groups. As a result, I offered to draft a Rule for a possible Militia/Order. I have done so and it's posted at Tripod, under the title The Rule of the Militia of Christ the King. The name is still being discussed, but I had to use something. It's also available at a new blog, Rule, for ease of reading. Please do not comment here! The place for comments is at drupal (below) or by private email.

If you would like to comment on the Rule, please sign up for the Militia site at drupal and leave your comments or email me directly (address in profile).

4 Comments:

At 22/6/06 07:07, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I imagine you are familiar with St. Bernard de Clairvaux's "On the New Knighthood." It is available in the www.

It is the saint's endorsement of the Knights Templars, The Poor Fellow Soldiers of Christ: Pauperes Comilitones Christs, in particular, and the crusades in general. He writes that when one must kill filthy pagans to save Chrisitians and the Holy Faith, as today we must today, i.e., one, one is a destroyer of evil and a savior of innocents, a malicide (killer of evil), not a homicide.

The Rule of the Templars was supposedly secret, but there is literature available for a lot, of not all, of it.

 
At 22/6/06 23:16, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I have it bookmarked and I plan a post on it soon.

 
At 23/6/06 07:50, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Deus volt!


Militia Dei


Psalm 139

19 Surely, Thou wilt slay the wicked, O God.
Depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against Thee wickedly,
and Thine enemies take Thy name in vain.

21 Do I not hate them, O LORD, that hate Thee?
And am I not grieved with those that rise up against Thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred;
I count them mine enemies.


St. Bernard did not mean to say that the pagans are to be slaughtered when there is any other way to prevent them from harassing and persecuting the faithful. Only that it now seems better to destroy them than that the rod of sinners be lifted over the lot of the just, and the righteous perhaps put forth their hands unto iniquity.


The following is adapted from the US military's Code of Conduct.

I am a poor fellow soldier of Christ. I serve in the forces which guard my Church and the Holy Faith. I am prepared to shed all my blood for the Holy Faith. I will never surrender. I will never forget that I am a Christian fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the teachings of the Holy Fathers. I will trust in God and in the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

 
At 24/6/06 22:44, Blogger Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

Anonymous,

Please reveal youself! we need you. Thanks ever so much for the last cooment. I've posted it to the Militia site.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home