.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

13 juillet 2006

Another Favourite

Jesus, my Savior, True God and True Man, with my whole heart, I love Thee. I adore Thee in the most august Sacrament of the Altar, in reparation for any irreverence I have ever shown Thee, profaning Thy sacred Name, desecrating Thy Holy Altars and for all such acts done by others and that yet may be done I implore Thy forgiveness.

I adore Thee, my God, not indeed as Thou deservest nor as much as I am bound to adore, but as far as I am able. Would that I could adore Thee with all the perfection of which a reasonable creature is capable. Meantime, I purpose now and ever to adore Thee; not only for those Catholics who adore and love Thee not, but also for the conversion of all bad Christians; of all heretics, schismatics, Mohammedans, Jews and idolaters.

Jesus, my God, mayest Thou be ever known, adored, loved and praised every moment, in the most Holy and Divine Sacrament. Amen

(P. 75, J+M+J Novena Manual)