.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

10 juillet 2006

Pro-Life Polish President Appoints Pro-Life Twin Brother Prime Minister

Let us pray for Poland! This is absoulutely great news, but let us pray that the eample of Poland (and Malta and Lithuania!) begins the destruction of the EU as it exists! Pray especially that any new "constitution" of the EU recognises God and the contributions of the Church to historic Europe.

  • LifeSiteNews


  • And a great post, on a related subject, from our dear friend, "W" at Traditio in Radice, Thoughts on the Brave Actions of Liga Polskich Rodzin.

    3 Comments:

    At 10/7/06 22:45, Blogger Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

    Hillary,

    I am deleting! You are forgiven. I've tried emailing you personally, but the email address I have dioesn't work!

     
    At 10/7/06 22:47, Blogger Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

    Ohhh good!

    Thank you.

    But it's too late. Now I'm going to be up all night brooding on al lthe other times I've been randomly mean to nice people who have never done me a lick of harm.

    I'm really trying to get better.

    Well, not where Tom and W. are concerned of course, but otherwise, very diligently.

    It's not really working.

    Where am I going to find a priest at this time of night?

     
    At 10/7/06 22:51, Blogger Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

    I've never chatted via blog before! Hilary, I would not worry. I took very little offense at what you wrote and any hurt has been healed by your apology. I'm sure you've already been shriven for any previous occasions. Offer a Pater, Ave and Gloria for my situation, of your charity, and get a good nights sleep!

     

    Enregistrer un commentaire

    << Home