.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

05 juillet 2006

Fiftynine Today

OK, so I'm getting old, as I've been reminded by innumerable websites that required my birtdate when I signed up! So, to celebrate, I went to a good Catholic bookstore and bought myself a copy of Fr Cahill's The Framework of a Christian State. Tonight, I'm going to a nice Italian restaurant with friends to eat a free Chicken Spedini (it's my birthday! The rest have to pay!) with a nice bottle of wine and then home to blogging and reading my new book. Tomorrow back to the retail grind! (Genesis 3:17)

2 Comments:

At 6/7/06 10:33, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Do you mind sharing the location of the bookstore you mentioned? As a Traditional Catholic new to Kansas City, I would appreciate any assistance in finding a solid bookstore.

Pax tecum...

 
At 6/7/06 22:57, Blogger Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

Not at all. It was I. Donnelly at 6601 Troost (near St Francis Xavier Church). Another good store is Trinity House, in the Windmill Shopping Center, west off Metcalf on (I think) 97th St in Overland Park. Both carry a good selection of Traditionalist material

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home