Since I read this on both the Lair of the Catholic Caveman and dymphna's road, I suppose I've been tagged. (BTW, will somebody please tell me what "meme" means!)
1. One book that changed your life: "A pamphlet called Catholics and Orthodox, Can They Unite", probably from the late '50's or early '60's. Read about how it changed my life at: My Conversion
2. One book that you have read more than once: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, by Catholic Traditionalist and Monarchist, J.R.R. Tolkien
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: If I had to have just one, it would be the Roman Breviary in Latin and English.
4. One book that made you laugh: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
5. One book that made you cry: The Lord of the World, by Mons. Robert Hugh Benson.
6. One book you wish would have been written: The History of the Return of Tradition in the Catholic Church.
7. One book you wish had never been written: It's a tossup between Das Kapital by Marx and The Origin of Species by Darwin.
8. One book you are currently reading: The Saracen Blade, by Frank Yerby. It's somewhat anti-Catholic in that it praises Frederick II, Roman Emperor and apostate, but it brings the XIIIth Century to life.
9. One book you have been meaning to read: Treatise on the Love of God by St Francois de Sales.
10. Tag some others: Anyone reading this.