Argent by the Tiber has a two great posts on today's Feast, one here and one here. And Occidentalis has a post adapted from the St Andrew's Daily Missal's explanation of the feast here. I will only add the following short prayer: "We adore Thee, O Christ, and we bless Thee because by Thine Holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world."
14 septembre 2006
Who (or What) I am: My Professions of Faith and Loyalty
Qui êtes-vous ?
- Nom : Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.
- Lieu : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I'm 68, a Traditional Catholic, a Legitimist Royalist, the liegeman of HM Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada.
- Five years after 9/11, the ACLU considers Christia...
- The Feast of the Most Holy Name of Mary
- Three Hundred Million and Counting
- Joachim Fest, Catholic, Conservative, Anti-Nazi, R...
- Star Trek Joke
- Patricia Ann Puma, obit. 11 September 2001, R+I+P
- Scotland pays 9/11 heroes tribute
- British Muslim leader: don't resist terrorism, or ...
- An Australian's Take on the 9/11 Anniversary
- Stop Communion In The Hand!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike2.5 License.