.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

30 septembre 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, My Grandson!

Whilst I'm a bit old to be having new children like some of my confreres, I am now at that glorious age where I have grandchildren. Earlier tonight, my son Charles married a wonderful young woman named Amanda (please say a prayer for them, especially since Charles has fallen away). Imagine my surprise when I showed up at the wedding and discovered that my oldest daughter and my youngest grandchild, whom I had never seen, had unexpectedly flown in from California. Here he is in all his glory, my grandson Andrew King. The beautiful woman holding him is my daughter Eugenie-Marie.

2 Comments:

At 1/10/06 19:50, Blogger M. Alexander said...

Beautiful, your daughter and your grandson. Must be good genes.

What a wonderful celebration.

I will pray for your son that he return to the flock.

 
At 2/10/06 17:50, Blogger Vox Cantoris said...

A real beauty Jovan!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home