.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

02 septembre 2006

Please Pray for the Newlyweds

This morning I was privileged and blessed to attend the Nuptials of a dear friend, celebrated according to the Traditional Rite. The Mass was held in a small NO Parish Church. Amazingly, the Pastor gave his consent for the NO Table to be temporarily removed and with that and the addition of a temporary (but real) Communion rail, the Church was restored to its former glory. The Mass was celebrated by an older priest of of an NO Order, but he did a wonderful job. The music was traditional and prayerful. All in all it was a beautiful ceremony and I got to break in my new Fr Lasance's New Roman Missal. I ask your prayers for my friend and her new husband, who shall remain nameless in keeping with my policy of only identifying myself in personal posts, that God may grant them a long and blessed marriage.

However, the policy of identifying myself does have its rewards. I heard some very nice things about The New Crusade from guests I had not previously known!