.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New Crusade

A Blog dedicated to the promotion of the Traditional Roman Catholic Faith in union with HH Benedict XVI, to the preservation of our Traditional Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and to the New Crusade against Islam. This Blog is under the Patronage of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Christ our King and His Holy Mother, our Queen and of Santiago Matamoros (St James the Moor-slayer) and the Crusader King, St Louis IX of France.

03 octobre 2006

Shameless Advertising

Mr Paul Nichols of Better in Latin has graciously offered me a couple of shirts in exchange for a link on my blog. From what I've seen on his site, I'm sure I'll be proud to wear them.

Here are the links to his sites:

Better in Latin

CafePress

As soon as I receive them, I'll do a review!

1 Comments:

At 5/10/06 08:13, Blogger The Crescat said...

What Paul offered you shirts!?!

I post his stuff all the time, even a pic of my son, future crusader, brandishing a sword wearing his shirt. LOL

Guess its all who you know. :)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home